Capri & Amalfi Coast: 100 bucket list experiences
This PDF Capri guide is chock full of unique experiences and practical tips for organizing your holiday and discovering the best of Capri, Italy...as well as Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, and the Bay of Naples.
We have created this Capri guide to act as your "friend on the coast", with our favorite itineraries, restaurants, beach clubs, and hidden spots...
It isn't easy to fully appreciate a destination's beauty and culture in just a few days; in a perfect world, you would have a local insider to help you explore.
The guide was created exclusively by locals who live in Capri, Sorrento, and Naples, and who have personally vetted everything recommended here!
Inside Capri & Amalfi Coast Travel Guide:
- 100 experiences
- Insider tips
- Suggestions to save time and money
- Instruction on how to get to Capri Island, the Amalfi Coast, and Sorrento by public transportation, car, or ferry
- Indications about where to stay based on your travel style and budget
- One- and three-day itineraries, both independent and with a guided tour
- Group and private boat tours
- Capri boat trips around the island
- Walking and hiking with our without a tour guide
- Restaurants and wineries
- Top lunch and dinner dishes including caprese salad, ravioli caprese, torta caprese, limoncello, and gelato
- Pebble, cliff, and sandy beaches
- How to visit the ruins of Pompeii, Herculaneum, and other archaeological sites and Mount Vesuvius
- Day trips and boat rides to Ischia, Procida, and the Caserta Royal Palace
- Directions, hours, and prices for visiting: Anacapri and Piazza Vittoria, the Piazzetta (Piazza Umberto) in Capri town, Marina Piccola and Faraglioni rock formations, the Blue Grotto, the chairlift to Mount Solaro, the Gardens of Augustus, Emperor Tiberius’s residence Villa Jovis, Swiss physician Axel Munthe’s Villa San Michele, Punta Carena, the Charterhouse of San Giacomo, the funicular, the Natural Arch, Tragara, the best scenic overlooks to admire Via Krupp and the Mediterranean sea, Sorrento and the Sorrentine Peninsula, the Path of the Gods, the Amalfi Coast and towns of Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, etc...
- ... and more!
"This excellent pocket book was incredibly insightful and beautifully laid out and we carried it with us for our trip"
- From a traveller
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
The Capri Online team... all living on the island and coastline!
"We know this breathtaking corner of southern Italy like no one else, and want to share both the most famous sights and the off-the-beaten-path gems with travelers."
Caprionline created three of the most important and influential travel-related websites for Capri and the Amalfi Coast, which reflect the knowledge and passion of the local team.
Download the PDF Capri guide on any smart device and bring it with you! You’ll also find links to purchase tickets to museums, tours, and other experiences as well as suggestions about how to get around, top sights to see, unforgettable local dishes to sample, and other insights to take your vacation to the next level!
Is the download immediate?
Yes, after payment is received you will be sent an email with the link to download the Capri guide immediately.
What devices support the downloaded Capri guide?
You can download the PDF ebook on any laptop or smart device to take with you on your trip.
Is the Capri guide updated?
The Capri guide was last updated in November, 2020.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org